Kauai Medical Center
West Kauai Clinics
Physicians & Providers
Kauai Region Procurement
Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital (KVMH)
A Full Service Critical Access Hospital
in beautiful Waimea, Kauai, Hawaii
Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital (KVMH) is on the West Kauai Medical Center campus in Waimea, Hawaii on the westside of the island of Kauai. KVMH was named in honor of Kauai's veterans when it was founded in 1957.
KVMH provides a full range of healthcare services including:
Our hospital outpatient clinics for PRIMARY CARE & SPECIALTY SERVICES include:
- 24 hour Emergency Services
- Primary Care Outpatient Clinics
- Family Birth Center
- Imaging Services
- CT Scan
- Extremity MRI
- Stress Testing
- Ultrasound (Cardiac, General)
- Digital Mammography
- Stereotactic Biopsy
- Rehabilitation Therapes
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Skilled Nursing
- Intensive, Acute, Long Term, and Intermediate Care
- Obstetrics & PreNatal Care
- Gynecology & Women's Health
- Sports Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Women's Health & Lifestyle Management
ADDITIONAL MEDICAL SERVICES
Right next door, the Kawaiola Medical Office Building houses: Dialysis Center,
Ho'ola Lahui Hawaii (Federally Qualified Health Clinic), a retail Pharmacy,
outpatient Clinical Labs service, the hospital gift shop, and our
Waimea hospital outpatient clinic.
When admitted to Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital, a patient's care is coordinated by a team of 'hospitalist' physicians. These physicians are on-site 24 x 7 closely monitoring any changes in patient conditions and adjusting care as needed. They work closely with the patient's primary care physician and specialists. Benefits to patients and their families include:
- First Priority: The hospital patients are the hospitalist physicians first and only priority.
- On Site Care:Hospitalist physicians are on-site 24x7 to respond quickly to any changes in a patient's condition.
- Shorter Hospital Stays: Studies have shown that patients generally have shorter stays when their care is coordinated by a hospitalist physician.
- Easy Access: With the hospitalist physician on-site, a patient and their family have more ready access to the physician ensuring their questions are answered promptly.
Download A Hospital Brochure
(Right Click and Save Target As)
Download Primary Care & Specialty Clinic Brochure (PDF 108k)
Download Hospital Outpatient Clinic Billing Brochure (PDF 44k)
Download KVMH Hospitalist Program Brochure (PDF 57k)